With the development of the first projects in The Netherlands, VoltH2 wants to reinforce its team with an experienced Project Manager profile for Projects in Germany.
- The Project Manager develops a portfolio of prospects and opportunities in Germany, with a focus on North Rhine Westfalen and Northern Germany.
- He/she also has experience in the renewable industry and infrastructure markets in order to be able to create opportunities in linking hydrogen with other types of renewable production. Main part of the scope is also to develop and manage projects in Germany.
- While working closely with the Dutch Projects & Engineering team, the Project manager will take the overall responsibility of the project once is has been identified.
- When projects are co-developed with strategic partners, he/she will act as point of contact during the development phase until commissioning and project finalization.
- Industrial technical experience combined with knowledge of the energy and public infrastructure market.
- Experience in managing long term developments with partners and potential offtakers in the B2B area.
- Is capable of understanding and/or analyse the needs of potential partners and customers.
- Experience in managing long term contractors and working together with joint venture partners.
- To be able to make the link towards the business model of VoltH2 in coordination with the other team members.
- Master level, good communicator and being able to understand the market she/he works in.
- Define potential in the German market for VoltH2.
- Based on the potential start identifying and than developing projects
- Define potential partnerships on the German market
- Manage the assigned projects of VoltH2
- Understand German subsidy scheme, identify parties that can assist us in successfully bid for these subsidies
- Report to Manager Projects and Engineering and the management Board of VoltH2
- Advising VoltH2 in general on potential and interesting new developments
Personal profile and competence
- Technical and Business Economics or equivalent – generalist but with a clear focus on the market and solutions. You have knowledge of the energy market and a clear interest in technologies.
- A good knowledge of the renewable market and support mechanism is a plus.
- Proven experience in the field of developing long term relationships with partners and customers.
- Your ability to work in a team, to show creativity and flexibility (imperatively necessary to work in a young and dynamic company) will be a determining element for a successful assumption of position.
- Language: Fluent German and English required.
How to get on board?
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.