With the development of the first projects in the Zeeland area, VoltH2 wants to reinforce its team with an experienced business development manager profile.
- The manager develops a portfolio of prospects and opportunities in Germany, focusing on North Rhine Westfalen and Northern Germany.
- He/she also has experience in the renewable industry and infrastructure markets in order to be able to create opportunities in linking hydrogen with other types of renewable production.
- Besides working closely together with the other team members he/she will also work together with our possible current and future JV partners.
- Industrial technical experience combined with knowledge of the energy and public infrastructure market.
- Experience in managing long term developments with partners and potential offtakers in the B2B area.
- Is capable of understanding and/or analysing the needs of potential partners and customers.
- To be able to make the link towards the business model of VoltH2 in coordination with the other team members.
- Master level, good communicator and being able to understand the market she/he works in.
- Define potential in the German market for VoltH2.
- Based on the potential start identifying and assisting in H2-projects
- Define potential partnerships on the German market
- Define opportunities in the public market
- Manage Stakeholders in the assigned area
- Follow the regulatory and market developments of the CO2 free hydrogen market in Germany.
- Support the efforts of the technical/finance development teams by providing market information, solutions and innovative ideas
- Negotiate and develop H2 sales contracts
- Advising VoltH2 in general on potential interesting new developments in Germany
Profile and competence
- Technical and Business Economics or equivalent – generalist but with a clear focus on the market and solutions. You have knowledge of the energy market and a clear interest in technologies.
- A good knowledge of the renewable market and support mechanism is a plus.
- Proven experience in the field of developing long term relationships with partners and customers.
- Your ability to work in a team, to show creativity and flexibility (imperatively necessary to work in a young and dynamic company) will be a determining element for a successful assumption of position.
- Language: Fluent German and English required.
How to get on board?
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.