Context of the role:
The role of Business Analyst is to ensure the efficient and effective decision making of the management of VoltH2 and its affiliates. Supporting business and investment decisions in developing green hydrogen production, the business analyst has a crucial role in risk management and advising the management board.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of models regarding finance, pricing, corporate business forecasts, operational performance, sales, safety statistics etc.
- Supporting (project-) managers with analyses, (BI-)reports and forecasts
- Developing BI (implement systems, tools and reports) for the company by incorporating several information sources into a dynamic reporting system.
- Interacting with all the teams within VoltH2 on business issues that affects financial projections.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to lead and grow the business.
- Participation in conducting the monthly financial reviews by developing, maintaining and analysing reporting models.
- Generation of what-if analysis based on financial and business assumptions.
- Special projects and duties as required
- Experience as a Business Analyst – at least 5 years of experience.
- Masters degree or equivalent in econometrics, statistical finance or similar.
- Able to work in project-teams
- Interest in the Green Energy and having the drive to be part of the energy transition
- Stress resistant
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes and standards
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Extensive knowledge of databases and BI tools
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Strong project focus and effective use of consultative approach
- Fluent in English
- A team player with a “Can do” attitude and humour
How to get on board?
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.